Google I/O 2019 tickets to go on sale between February 21st and February 27th
“The application window for Google I/O 2019 tickets will be open for just a week, and ticket prices have not been revealed yet”
The ticket draw for Google’s annual developer conference, I/O 2019, will start from February 21st and continue till February 27th. The official Google I/O 2019 site has been updated with the announcement of the dates regarding when the tickets would be available for perspective attendees. The venue for the event was previously confirmed by Google CEO Sundar Pichai.

This year, I/O had been announced by Google via a series of cryptic puzzles that revealed the date and the location of the event. For the fourth consecutive year since 2016, the conference would be held at the Shoreline Amphitheater in Mountain View, California. It will start on May 7th and continue till May 9th.
Google has not announced the pricing details for the event, nor did mention when it would declare the names of the winners. In 2018, the costs of the tickets were – General Admission for $1,150 (about Rs 81,800), entry for Community members at $750 (roughly Rs 53,350), and Academic admissions for $375 (around Rs 26,675). However, till now, there is no change on the homepage of the I/O 2019, besides the information about the application period for tickets.

The homepage of the I/O 2019 features a link to the I/O Transmission that has a puzzle. Those who solve the puzzle the fastest were to be awarded free tickets to the conference. However, for this year, the puzzle has been solved by a Twitter user, so it remains to be seen if anyone gets the free tickets as prize.
from 91mobiles.com http://bit.ly/2t1MQrr
>
No comments